Well today is a hard day for me...Josh took Brody camping up in Idaho until Sunday so that leaves me by myself for the first time in 3 years. It is really weird to be at home and not have Brody needing something from me. It makes me remember what really matters in this life and how we never have a moment to waste when we are with our loved ones. We should always show them and tell them how much they are loved. Needless to say I am lonely but my mom told me to take advantage of the time that they are gone because I will not get it again for a long time. So my plan of attack to keep me busy and distracted...
1. Finish packing up the condo
2. Finish cleaning the condo
3. Try to find a baby blessing dress for Brooklyn
4. Sleep, sleep and more sleep (hopefully!)
5. Have some girl time to do my nails, get my hair done, etc.
2 comments:
It looks like you've been having fun! I bet the alone time feels a little lonely, but it will be the last "alone" time you get for a REALLY long time. I love that time now- it's rare but very much welcomed and always makes me feel so excited to see my kids. Call if you need anything. I like the new look of your blog!
It was good to get a comment from you on our blog! Did you guys move for good now? I didn't get to say goodbye if you did! Good luck with everything! Keep in touch! Let us know when Brooklyn comes!
Post a Comment