Tuesday
Our Path is in the Lord's Hands
Well, this is going to be a shock for you just as much as it is for me. I am still shaking and trying to comprehend all of it. Josh called me about an hour ago and said, "You are not going to believe what just happend?" I said, "what?" "I just pulled into Kansas City and Eastern Virginia just called and accepted us!" Yes, you did read that right. I asked him what he wanted to do and he said go to Eastern Virginia. So his dad, brother and him ate lunch in Kansas City and kept driving. We still do not have a lot figured out yet. I for now have cancelled my flight and will remain in Washington until further notice. I may even be staying here to have the baby while Josh starts school. As Josh and I prayed about Kansas City we never felt right about it. Who knew that it would take up until the day we got there with the moving van to figure all of that out. I have truly learned a lesson today...if we continuely put our faith and trust in the Lord he will never lead us astray and our path will be guided by Him. Norfolk Virginia here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so wonderful you guys! Virginia is a beautiful place. We are so excited for you. Thanks for your good example of faith. You guys are the best!
-Brandon & Ashley
Wow Cami,.. I can't beieve that. COngratulations! Virginia is SOO beautiful! I am excited for you guys. I wish you the best with the baby. 34 days! Good luck with everything. Keep posting!
We are so excited for the Bingham family! & a bit excited for ourselves too...as we are right on the border of VA & will be itching to get together! Hope your time apart from josh wont be too long! Hang in there and keep smiling! Yay for answered prayers!!Hugs!
Wow, good changes though, isn't it neat how we see how the Lord provides? It is just awesome.
Post a Comment