Love it!!! The pictures are so great. Im such a nerd and have been holding my breath for them:) You must LOVE having your sweet baby brooklyn in your arms! Let the fun begin! 2 is better then 1! as a side note... How cute are you??!!
What a beautiful girl!!! I so wish I could be there. I am so happy for you guys. I wanna hear all about it, so I will call you soon. Welcome to the World Baby Brooklyn. We love you already. :)
Finally she is here! And she is so cute! You guys have been through a lot of changes busy busy, when you get more time you'll have to give us more details about her.
OH Cami,.. she is BEAUTIFUL!!! How did the labor go? I hope all is well with YOU. Brody will be such a good nig brother! Keep posting pictures,.. she has a perfect bald head,.. great for head bands! If you need any,.. let me know,.. I would LOVE to make some and send them your way!
Congratulations! I wish we were close by to come over and visit with all of you and get to know Brooklyn! (Seriously, one more dinner wouldn't hurt, right?) We love you guys and hope to hear more about your little family - I can't believe you have TWO! We love you guys so much... keep reminding Brody about Alina - we don't want him getting any ideas with all the Virginian girls! :)
What a beautiful baby. Wow! All of a sudden I checked your blog and there she was. I can't believe she is already here. I'm sure you're so relieved and excited. She is so cute, of course! I hope you get enough rest in these next few months. Seriously, my Brooklyn really took a toll on me. I hope yours is better as a newborn than mine-- Ha, ha.
She is beautiful! Congratulations! I love the pictures...what a cute family! And you look great!! I am so happy for you guys! Brody must love being a big brother! If you get a chance, can you email me your current address to lindsayuntch@gmail.com. Thanks!
congrats, cami! she is absolutely beautiful! it sounds like you guys have been keeping busy since she came--good for you! i hope the transition is going well. :)
hi long lost. i miss you. i think i've got a bogus number for you because i've tried to call!! your sister added me on facebook and now here I am, so glad I found you. how are you? ive missed so much. you're little girl is precious and brody is huge! i'd love love to see you guys.
14 comments:
Love it!!! The pictures are so great. Im such a nerd and have been holding my breath for them:) You must LOVE having your sweet baby brooklyn in your arms! Let the fun begin! 2 is better then 1! as a side note... How cute are you??!!
she is beautiful! i will need to come out and visit you guys sometime soon hopefully!
love kristin
What a beautiful girl!!! I so wish I could be there. I am so happy for you guys. I wanna hear all about it, so I will call you soon. Welcome to the World Baby Brooklyn. We love you already. :)
Finally she is here! And she is so cute! You guys have been through a lot of changes busy busy, when you get more time you'll have to give us more details about her.
She is so beautiful, congrats!!! Brody looks so cute with her as well, bet he loves having a new sister. Thanks for posting the pics!
OH Cami,.. she is BEAUTIFUL!!! How did the labor go? I hope all is well with YOU. Brody will be such a good nig brother! Keep posting pictures,.. she has a perfect bald head,.. great for head bands! If you need any,.. let me know,.. I would LOVE to make some and send them your way!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Congratulations! I wish we were close by to come over and visit with all of you and get to know Brooklyn! (Seriously, one more dinner wouldn't hurt, right?) We love you guys and hope to hear more about your little family - I can't believe you have TWO! We love you guys so much... keep reminding Brody about Alina - we don't want him getting any ideas with all the Virginian girls! :)
What a beautiful baby. Wow! All of a sudden I checked your blog and there she was. I can't believe she is already here. I'm sure you're so relieved and excited. She is so cute, of course! I hope you get enough rest in these next few months. Seriously, my Brooklyn really took a toll on me. I hope yours is better as a newborn than mine-- Ha, ha.
Good Luck.
Chris
Okay, I'm ready for more pictures. . .already! I can't believe I'm too far away to hold her! She looks beautiful Cam. . .good job!
Cami,
She is beautiful! Congratulations! I love the pictures...what a cute family! And you look great!! I am so happy for you guys! Brody must love being a big brother! If you get a chance, can you email me your current address to lindsayuntch@gmail.com. Thanks!
congrats, cami! she is absolutely beautiful! it sounds like you guys have been keeping busy since she came--good for you! i hope the transition is going well. :)
hi long lost. i miss you. i think i've got a bogus number for you because i've tried to call!! your sister added me on facebook and now here I am, so glad I found you. how are you? ive missed so much. you're little girl is precious and brody is huge! i'd love love to see you guys.
Post a Comment