Well as you can tell from the title Brooklyn is on her way. I am going to the hospital tonight to be admitted and they will start inducing her tomorrow morning. We are so excited to have her in our family. Brody keeps asking about baby today. I say, "Baby is coming and she is going to bring you a present." I am not sure what he is more excited for, the baby or the present, either way he will make a great big brother. We will post pictures after she is born. Hurry it is finally here!
9 comments:
YAY YAY YAY! We are so excited for you guys! Hugs to all the binghams even the littelest one!
Yeah! THat is so exciting! Do post a picture before and after with the new little one. Can't wait for you, that is soooo exciting!
We can't wait to see how beautiful she is! I'll pray for you that everything goes easy and well. Keep us updated. We love you guys, hope school is going good!
Hey Cami,
Hope everything went well with the delivery! I am excited to see picures of the newest member of your family! She will be an absolute cutie for sure! Thinking of you!
YEA!!! I can't wait to see pictures!! Hurry and post some okay?!?
That is so exciting! Hope everything goes great and can't wait to see pictures!
SO happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear all about her. Love you guys and miss you too.
hugs!
hey we know your probably busy but we would like to see pictures of our cute cousin!!! Hope all is well can't wait to hear all about it.
congratulations! she is adorable!
Post a Comment