Saturday
My Little Man
Brody is just growing up so much lately. He is almost two and I cannot believe how much he is just a little man. He tries to be exactly like his dad now. If Josh is laying on the bed watching a movie and he is laying on his stomach. Brody has to do the same thing. Brody tries to say something funny and then does a fake laugh to make you laugh. He says the cutest things. His favorite game is Yahtzee and he thinks that every roll is a Yahtzee so he throws his hands up in the air and yells Yahtzee! We are trying to teach him that Brooklyn is coming so we ask him where is Mommy's baby? He then points to my stomach. If you ask him where is Brody's baby, he points to his own stomach. He unfortunately has picked up some of his parents OCD behaviors such as organizing things in lines and making sure everything is just perfect. Everyday he amazes me with the things he does. I love him so much and I love being his mommy. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cami you guys have been busy. Tell Josh congratulations. The white coat ceremony is fun, however pretty soon you get sick of wearing that soon to be not so white coat. Mine is hanging in the back of the closet and I keep thinking I should throw it away. Brooklyn's bedding turned out so cute you did a great job, and three hours is quick! I can't wait to see her I am sure you can't either. We love you guys, keep blogging so we can see all the fun things your doing.
Post a Comment