This is actually the auditorium that Josh has all of his lectures in. It is quite a change compared to BYU.
Saturday
Orientation Week and White Coat Ceremony
This week has been really fun for Brody and I as we have had the opportunity to do a lot of the orientation stuff with Josh. On Monday we met Josh for lunch at school. There I had the chance to meet all the other LDS students that are first years as well. On Tuesday we went to the President's picnic. It was very nice. Brody insisted on bringing his glove and baseball to play with Josh there. Well, everyone thought Brody was just so cute including the photographer for the newspaper. The next day Brody was in the paper. Here is a link to the website: http://www.evms.edu/about/news/2008-08-19-presidents-picnic.html Our little boy is such a stud. He is already making the paper and he is only two. Just kidding. Although, I am sure my Grandpa McQuivey would love to see that. Finally on Friday we had the White Coat Ceremony. I really wanted to record it but just would not let me. And unfortunately the pictures I got are not that good since I had to sit in the back with Brody. But here they are:
This is actually the auditorium that Josh has all of his lectures in. It is quite a change compared to BYU.
Here Josh is walking in the processional.
Josh is in the middle if you cant tell. But here he is putting on his white coat with the help of a professor.
After the ceremony they had a nice lunch for the students and their families. Josh had to go and get some things done so we did not get pictures until we got home later in the day. But man isn't my hubby so HOT! He looks so good!
Here is Josh and Brody together. Brody now likes to pose for pictures and when I say smile he squints his eyes really tight. He is such a character these days and makes me laugh every day. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Not to mention two good lookin' boys.
This is actually the auditorium that Josh has all of his lectures in. It is quite a change compared to BYU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brody is so cute- I love the picture of him playing catch with his little hat backwards! Such a little boy!
Post a Comment