Monday

Leaving for Arizona

I like to be spontaneous and so last night I decided to leave for Arizona on Tuesday! I dont know why I didnt think about going out earlier before but I had the thought last night and decided to see if it would work out and it did so goodbye for the next two weeks. We will be enjoying our spring break in the sun and having fun with family. I leave you all with a picture of Brookie playing catch. Ta ta for now!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh I am jealous...warm weather and you will get to see the sun! That's not in our 10 day forecast at all...ENJOY!!!

Thompson Family said...

HOW FUN!!! I hope you have a great time! Catch some sun rays for me!!!

jennifer said...

Have so much fun!!! I bet the kids will just LOVE it! Come back with some fun pictures to share! Lots of love!

Jaime said...

Hope you had a great time. Ours has sadly come to an end. so sad.