Thursday

The New Do

Before
After


7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your hair it is so cute! I always cut mine short get sick of it grow it get sick of it cut it! I don't know if I am sick of it short or long...yours looks so fun though!

Thompson Family said...

I LOVE IT!!! So cute!

Jenni said...

LOOK AT YOU ALL SASSY! Is it all one length or shorter in the back? GORGEOUS! My family bumped our trip to Williamsburg to July 4th week...but that doesn't mean I cant take the kids on my own:) lots of love! glad you had fun in AZ!

Anonymous said...

really cute, Love it!

Clore said...

Look at you sexy thang!!! I just cut mine!! I love long hair, but mine always got flat. How is potty training going? I am trying to do Justin and i was wondering if you have any tricks???

John and Victoria said...

Wow, your hair is gone! Brave. It's really sassy, it suits you. I think I love it!

Kendra said...

I like it! I don't think I've ever seen you with it that short, but it is really cute, and a little darker from the before picture. Looks great!