So I did a photo shoot with Brooklyn. I would have loved to got her pictures professionally done but you know how it is. I needed to take her pictures for her room. There are no pictures of her and I got new frames. I need your help in choosing your two favorite pictures. One will be a 11x14 (so BIG) and another is just a 5x7. So write me a comment and tell me your favs. Thanks.
Picture 1
Picture 2
6 comments:
I like pictures 1 and 8. Cute idea, and what a cute little gal. Love those bows.
Hey Cami,
I like #5 the best. If you email me the full file I'll spend a couple minutes making it look "professional" on Photoshop, if you want, before you print it.
Josh
This isn't going to help because I like different ones than all the rest but I think 4 and 6 are the best! You got some great shots! She is so cute!
7 is the best!!!! cute smile
So cute - I can't believe how big Brooklyn already is! It's so fun that you make her lil' bows!
I miss you so much! Things have been absolutely crazy trying to get into our house (umm... maybe we moved to Florida last week!). We definitely need to talk - I'm excited to tell you about all of our changes!
Love you guys sooooo... much!
Hi! I like 7 and 8! Can`t wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment