Tuesday

I miss home

Today I am missing my home. I miss my own bed and my own blanket (yes I still sleep with a blankie). I miss having our schedule and I miss our friends. I miss my young women and I miss my YMCA. We have two weeks left here in Arizona and they are sure busy ones. Josh's sister is getting married on Saturday and that means a lot of people crammed into one house and a lot of crazy days. After Arizona we are headed to Washington for a week and then home sweet sweet home. I know summer is almost over and I love summer but this one has been a long and kind of stressful summer for our family. We will be very happy to get home. And I cannot believe it when we get home...Brooklyn turns 1 and Brody turns 3. I have been trying to get birthday things ready but have been too busy with flowers. Oh well I guess I will just have to do it all right when we get back. Brody is also starting soccer this fall. We are so excited to watch him play and we know he will just have a blast.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

as soon as you get home lets make plans for me to come your way:) I think it would be fun!

Rachel said...

We miss you here in Norfolk too! We are looking forward to being able to hang out with you guys again!:) I hope you make the most of the last weeks of freedom before the dreaded school routine returns!:)

Jaime said...

That is definitely a long time to be away from home. We left for 4 days and I couldn't wait to get home. I'm sure everything you are doing for the wedding will look amazing!