so since our trip to d.c. we have been soo busy. here is what we have been up to.
josh...studying and making his wife feel very loved.
brody and i have been working on preschool stuff at home this year. we have a set time everyday and it is slow and frustrating for the poor guy since mom is probably a bad teacher. but he handles me pretty well. he also starts soccer this week. he turned 3 and we had a big birthday party for him. we are having a lot of fun lately playing make believe together hiding from dinosaurs and going shopping at the grocery store. he always loves to paint and color and his favorite tv show now is dinosaur train. brody had a doctors appointment and he has finally moved up from the 5% to the 25% in weight. he got a flu shot and didnt cry one bit. afterwards he told the nurse that she forgot the other arm. he wanted another shot in that arm too. he is such a funny kid.
brooklyn is recovering from her injuries with a badly bruised forehead. she is getting bigger all the time. i never noticed but josh always said she had a big head. i guess so because at her doctors appointment her head was off the chart!!!! haha. her body is only 25% so big head little body. she is learning new words everyday...banana, daddy, mama, hi, bye bye, bath, etc. she loves to play with her fake cell phone and talk on it. she is walking like a pro now and loves to run away from me when it is time to get dressed or change her poopy diaper. her favorite person right now is her daddy. she cries every time he leaves or sets her down as soon as he gets home. daddy plays a new game with the kids and they LOVE it! brooklyn's hair is slow coming but i can now get it up into a pony tail on top of her head. she looks like pebbles. it is cute to me. she has been super grumpy with molars coming in and so mommy has held her a lot lately. she just started to act herself yesterday. thank goodness. i prayed that she would start to feel better because i could not handle another day of crying and just holding her on my lap while she cried.
me...well i have been keeping busy with my family. josh and i read the second book of the hunger games together....loved it! i try to keep my house clean but cant. the kids are way to fast now. my sister in law got me into saving money and so i have been addicted to clipping coupons and finding amazing deals lately. i just got 10 full sized johnson baby wash for FREE!!! it felt great. i did a young womens thing way back when called the 14 Day Walk with Christ. I have worked on it for months getting it just right for my own YW and I put together the packets and present that to them on Wednesday. It was a lot of work and I know they will be blessed and hopefully it will help them strengthen their testimony. I am always looking for new recipes to try and usually do once or twice a week. I have a few great ones that I will have to post including BBQ pizza and Baked Doughnuts. I also made my favorite fall bread. My pumpkin cranberry bread is my favorite. And I decided yesterday even though our weather is not quite fall yet it is still fall and i love the smell it makes in my house. I think FALL is my favorite time of year!!! I have been going to the Y as always and I love my spin classes. I have been reading the Old Testament and I am learning so much. I need a new book if you have any suggestions. I have also been decorating my house when i get a chance to do crafts.
That is about it here. We are healthy and very blessed in our lives. I love this gospel so much and I have such a strong testimony of it. I know with all of my heart that this is the true church.
4 comments:
& of the 3 new pots..this ones my favorite...even without pictures...I love it! I love reading all about what you are up to! you are such a great example to me. & FYI: Britt had a huge head too...still does:)
I want the recipe to your pumpkin cranberry bread. That sounds so great. I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies but I bet your bread is healthier. :)
yeah post the pumpkin cranberry recipe also if you have the avacodo egg rolls I have been craving that but there is not a cheescake within 5 hrs of our house!
Way to go on the baby wash! I love great deals as well. I attended my first spin class on Monday, and I LOVED it! Thanks for talking spinning up because it made me want to try it out. :)
Post a Comment