So I finally have a moment to comment on this post. Brody is playing soccer this year through the YMCA. These are pictures of his first practice and his first game. We were quite disappointed when at his first practice he was so shy and refused to play. That is pretty much how the season has gone so far. I dont know if he just has not had enough play dates or if he is just scared. But he loves to play at home but as soon as we get around other people he goes into a shell. If you have any suggestions for what I could do to help him I would gladly accept them.
His first game! I finally got him to go in for the last five minutes of the game.
2 comments:
SOO cute! I love that he is sporting the Y t-shirt. I am anxious to get T started in a few months. they dont have any sports for kids under 5 out here. bummer:( That pizza looks amazing. I kind-a miss cooking. Now that Rod is MIA for rotations I make lots of KId friendly meals, but nothing grown up. You are looking GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how fun!!i loved playing soccer as a kid! I can't wait to get justin in sports!
Post a Comment