We spent thanksgiving this year with the second year med students and their families in D.C. The day was spent cooking food, playing football, watching football, movies, playing games around the table and a lot of visiting. We had such a wonderful time and of course the day after Cami went out shopping hitting black friday sales as we drove home from D.C. We stopped in a few different cities one of which we had another thanksgiving dinner with my cousins that I havent seen in years. It was so fun to see them and their beautiful families. The kids loved playing together and Josh and I got to relax for a few minutes. It was so nice. Thanks again to Sean and Cait for inviting us up to your parents home. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
3 comments:
yay! your back! Love the recipes! thanks! & thanksgiving sounds like a blast! Love Brody's Christmas list!! precious! whats on your agenda for christmas?
I am glad you had a great thanksgiving! Thanks for checking up on me on the blog. I love to hear from you. You liking Virginia?? I miss it out there. I love to go to Williamsburg and all the history sites. I love Christmas time where people put reefs in the windows with the candle. Well keep smiling. LOVE YA
It has been a long while since I've been on blogger! It is so good to see how you are doing. The pictures look great and You look fantastic. Hope your Christmas Season is going good as well. If you see Cait tell her Hi.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment