Monday

Christmas in Arizona, Brianhead and Hoover Dam




















Well after a week in Washington the kids and I headed to Arizona to meet up with Daddy and the rest of the family. The kids missed Josh so much especially Brooklyn. She is such a daddy's girl. She just kept hugging and kissing him, it was soo cute! While in Arizona we were busy busy busy. We went to the Temple lights, and Christmas shopping for the kids gifts, spent some girl time going to a movie while the boys had a boys night as well. The food was amazing, the kids had so much fun with their aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma and grandpa. Brody loves grandma bingham and all their traditions in her room. Brooklyn loves grandpa and became quite the grandpa's little girl while we were there. After Christmas we headed to Utah for some skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and tubing. We had sooo much fun! It truly was a blast!!! Brody and Ellie took a skiing class together and Brody was a natural. He had a lot of fun and was smiling and laughing despite how cold it was there. On the drive back to Arizona we stopped at the Hoover Dam and toured the visitors center and the surrounding areas. We want to tour the dam one day but kids arent allowed so another time for that. All in all Christmas was a very memorable occasion for our family. We loved every minute and miss Josh's family already. Hopefully we can get them out to visit us soon. It is good to be back in our schedule and sleeping routine...yeah! And I love my gym so it is nice to be back to that even if I came back 5 pounds heavier! Church stuff is keeping us busy but I would so much rather be busy than board. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

you look so stinkin cute in these pictures! Im glad you got back safely! sounds like your happy to be back & busy. Im dreading my return to lonelyville. :) we should have ditched the guys and gotten together just you & me. I don't feel like we really could girl talk. haha. darn.

Kendra said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! We went to AZ too for Christmas. It is lots of fun to be with family, but I still miss the white stuff at Christmas time ;) Your kiddos are so cute, and you are too! Happy New Year!

Jaime said...

It looks like you had a fun vacation! I'm sure your cute family deserves it.