Thursday

Pink

So can I just say APRIL FOOLS early, or I guess that wouldnt clarify things...would it. So here is what happened...today is actually another very special day for our family, not because I am pregnant, sorry to disappoint everyone (although it was very nice finding out that people still read my blog and care about me :)) No today is our FIVE year anniversary...so to explain now the colors. All the text of all our posts are blue. And well when I wrote the post yesterday I thought to myself...hmm our background is black and white and the colors for our wedding were black, white and pink so I will do pink. Hence the pink and blue....SORRY. Although your comments did make me laugh and my sister called me like 5 times last night within 5 minutes. And my sister in law called me today. So everyone I am so sorry and Happy early APRIL FOOLS day I guess.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

HAHAHA. thats too funny! well happy anniversary! do something fabulous!!!

Tiffeny said...

Although I don't always comment, I always read your blog! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

lol

TC, Ashley said...

Ha ha. I was totally off I guess. Happy Anniversary! We are coming up on five years too. I can't believe it has been that long.