Monday

aquarium

i dont remember what this one was called

us


calli, ian, and ainsley


elise and braydon


the group

brooklyn didnt know what to think of the seals


braydon
last week we had the chance to go to the aquarium with some of the med student families. with so many of us here now we all have different memberships to different places. elise was so kind to use her membership to get us all in to the aquarium. our little family had been here twice before and it was okay but not great. the last couple times they were in the process of remodeling. well now its done and it is AMAZING!!! we literally could have stayed there all day. the kids had to much fun running around to see all the different animals. i have to say i acted like a kid myself since a lot of the animals i had never seen before. thanks elise for taking us. we truly had a great day.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I must say..you look gorgeous. & now I am going to go run because you make me miss being skinny. haha:)

Elise said...

Hey! We had a great time too! Thanks for coming with us! Those pics are so cute! I'm glad you brought your camera since I always seem to forget mine!