Tuesday

the newest member of our family

Meet Nolan! He is our family Elf! He came from the North Pole to check up on us. We need to be good everyday because every night Nolan goes back to Santa to tell him if we have been good or bad that day! We love Nolan and we love to look for him every morning when we wake up!

4 comments:

Breanne said...

What a great idea! I'll have to keep it in mind for next Christmas because I have a feeling Tuck will be at the age he'll need a little elf checking his behavior.

Jenni said...

we do this too except we have a little house with doors for each day & the elves leave a message & treatsaying where their gift for the day is. its pretty fun!

Heather said...

Such a fun idea! We'll have to copy you next year. . .or maybe even this year, it's not too late, right?
Enjoyed reading all of the updates on your cute little family. Can't wait to see your family pictures!
Miss you!

Oh and by the way, I know 3 adorable ladies here whose husbands are ortho residents---I totally think you guys should come here! I just think that would be FANTASTIC!!

Tiffany said...

Sooo funny that you are doing this! I am doing this also, except I couldn't justify spending the money at hallmark...I know I am cheap! So I made an elf he is pretty cute though! I will have to ask you what the actual story says because I have just done my own version but same concept!