brody's present to his daddy was a picture of us at the beach. we had just gone the day before and had a blast body surfing in the waves.
i made matching ties for the boys and a hair bow for brookie.
brooklyn also colored josh a picture and wrapped it herself. she also hid it in her sheets so daddy wouldnt find it. it was darling.
the best picture i could get on this bright sunday day...of course no one is looking! haha!
on the count of three...close your eyes!
1 comment:
umm..love all of it but especially your mantle!!! & I am going out to buy myself a white pitcher & a letter decal right now---okay not right now, but soon!! how pretty! I have been breaking my back trying to figure out my own new mantle--I should have know decorator extrodanaire camree would know just what to do!!! ps: thanks for getting in touch :) VERY glad GLAD glad to hear from ya:)
Post a Comment