Monday

Last Day in Provo

Well today is our last day in Provo. It is kind of bitter-sweet. Sad because we are leaving so many wonderful friends behind, amazing memories that were made here, and my siblings. Exciting because we are moving on to another chapter of our lives. The condo is packed up and we will be off in the morning. I have my last doctors appointment with my favorite doctor in the whole wide world today. Hopefully everything will look good and he will tell me good news. So because of the many things we have to do today I will post Josh and Brody's camping adventure after we move. We will be in Washington for a few weeks so I will not get to post for awhile. Until then we love you all.

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

I've been so depressed since you told me today is the last day we'll see you. I'm crying already. I am going to miss you guys SO much! Hopefully this won't be the last time we live by you!

Kate said...

good luck to you guys! you are brave to be moving so close to your due date... we just finished doing that, and it was exhausting!! packing and unpacking with a belly and the exhaustion of pregnancy is quite the feat. :) i hope you get settled in comfortably before your little girl comes!

Tiffany said...

I didn't know you guys were leaving so soon! I don't know if you will be in Washington when we come to visit? If so we will get to see you guys one more time before we all end up all over the place!

Kendra said...

Have fun on your great adventure! I'm so glad that you started the blog so that we can keep in touch. Love you and thanks for being a great roommate:)

Amanda said...

CAmi, I am so sad I didn't get to see you before you left! Sorry I was such a flake!! So where are you guys going to Med school in the fall? We will miss you badly!! Have fun in Washington!

Josh Farnsworth said...

Cammie & Josh,
Isn't it fun to say goodbye to Provo? We loved it there, but love it out here even more. So, where is Josh going to Medical School? We hope we can see "ya'll" soon. Keep in touch.

Amelia Johnson said...

Hey Binghams! I found your blog through Aaron and Chanelle's. It will be fun to keep up through blogs while you are long distance for now! :)

Mo said...

Cami and Josh - We are finally back from all of our crazy trips and so sad that we can't just pop over and see you guys! Even though we miss you like crazy, we are so excited for Med School to start and for you to have another little Bingham. (Christian STILL talks about Brody all of the time and hopes he doesn't forget his Godfather!) We love you guys and hope to meet up again!!

Laura Farnsworth said...

where did you guys go?? we miss you and can't wait to hear the latest update on your move. take care

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

Hey you!!
I found your blog! Love seeing how things are. I am however way to sad that you guys are no longer in Provo! We really have missed you guys this summer so much. Brody looks like he has grown already! Sigh. I hope that you are feeling well and that your move went amazing. Fill us in on the latest. You are missed.
We love you guys!
Hugs,
Brandon and Ash