Thursday
Mom
Well now that I have a few seconds I need to write my mom a much needed thank you. Thank you for all that you do for me and Josh. Having you come out and help me take care of Brody and Brooklyn was such a blessing and for me a much needed bonding time. It is a lot harder to be away from family and friends than I ever thought it was going to be. When you were here you helped fill in the void of loneliness and made celebrating Brooklyn's birth that much more special. You are such an amazing mother, grandmother and woman. Thank you for your shinning example in the gospel and the life that you have lived. I hope that I can be like you someday. Thank you for listening and comforting me in my fears. You are everything and more that a mother should be. I love you and cannot wait to see you for Brooklyn's blessing. Thank you again for all that you did while you were here.


What can I say...aren't moms the best!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh you had your baby...congrats girl. Brooklyn is so beautiful. That is so fun that you have one of each. I didn't even know you were moving out of the ward and then poof...you were gone. Our little girl is almost 4 months it goes by so fast. We love being parents.
What a sweet post. Im sure you and Brooklyn will have a fabulous bond too! Love pictures & updates! Hope you are hanging in there Im sure josh is super busy. Make sure to buy sometime for Camree too:)
Hey Cami,
I love the new pictures and slideshow! I love seeing pictures of your family, especially your newest addition. Brooklyn is adorable! Thinking of you!
Post a Comment