Wednesday

My Fall Wreath

I have wanted to make a wreath for about three years now and I just have not had the time with being in school to do it. Finally, I was able to make one this year. Also with Josh being gone I was feeling lonely so I needed something to keep me distracted and something that I enjoy doing besides just changing diapers, playing ball with Brody, or feeding two kids...one of which never seems to get full. I was hoping that it would take me a long time to make, so I could enjoy it more and it would distract me for longer, but unfortunately it did not. Oh well....on to the next craft project!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

CAMI. . .I WANT IT! I love it! Seriously. . .that is perfect. And whats up with the mini candied apples. . .how do you have energy to do fun stuff like that. Looks like you are already adjusted.

Kendra said...

Beautiful!! I love it!