Friday

I am going to SCREAM!!!

You know those mommy days when everything just seems to go wrong. Well I am having one of those days today. I had asked Josh out on a date tonight and had planned a really fun night that I was looking forward to. Well Brody has decided not to take his nap today so that means no date night. He is so tired but will not fall asleep and I know if he doesn't the rest of the night is going to be miserable. I hate these days. They are so long and so hard on a me. I needed to vent. Now I am going to go scream into a pillow in the bathroom. AHHH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one that has those days! I'll have to try the screaming into the pillow in that bathroom. :)

Thompson Family said...

O Cammee! I totally know how you feel! I watch 7 kids during the day and have had one of those days every day this week! Good Luck!

Tiffeny said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that occasionally gets frustrated. I sometimes feel guilty about being frustrated with being a mom. It sounds awful! But I understand how you were feeling. And luckily, I usually feel better after some sleep!