Wednesday

My vow to happier

For some reason I have had a really hard time adjusting to all of our life changes (i.e. moving to Virginia away from family, Josh starting medical school, and having another baby). I have been a very grumpy wife and mother so today I am going to leave all those things behind and quit trying to recreate my life that I had in Provo. I am vowing to my family and most especially to Josh that I will try to be happier and take your advice. Thank you for being my support when I am weak and for loving me despite all my imperfections. I love you.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Welcome to my life...it's rough and so easy to forget to be happy. Congrats on your new baby girl. Email me ladyjame@gmail.com

Jaime Johnson

Alyssa said...

I think we all have to do that every once in a while- I'm convinced that's one of the most important things we are supposed to learn in this life. Good call! You look beautiful! I'll be happier with you!

Jenni said...

I hope you know you can call anytime! Im right there with you! I promise it gets better!! I think its great you are making the effort to dwell on the happy in your life. If only I had tried that last year:) YOur a great Mom & Wife!

Josh Farnsworth said...

What a great attitude Cami! You really need to read "The Secret" as it mentions what you talked about. We were actually calling you the other day to see if you wanted to come visit us before all the beautiful leaves are gone here in Roanoke. You need to see our city in all its splendor if you're going to move here one day!!! We're also excited to see you all at the beach for Thanksgiving! Yes, those were Laura's new jeans...hot huh? Not bad for $50. And thank you for the compliment to me...just so I wouldn't feel left out? Ah, shucks...
We earnestly await your call!
Josh

Chanelle & Aaron said...

I was thinking about you the other day- moving away, having a new baby, and Josh busy in school and thought- just having one of those is enough to rock anybody`s boat. (It would mine- for sure) I hope everything balances out. We wish you guys the best out there!