Sunday

"Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree"

So this Christmas Tree Cake didn't look quite as good as I had hoped but it was still fun to make with Brody yesterday. He loves to help me cook in the kitchen but all he wants to do is make sweets. I am never going to lose this baby weight if I keep eating all Brody's goodies.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun, you're such a good cute mom.

Chris and Michelle said...

Cami,
I can't believe that I have run across your blog. I have wondered where you are and what you are up to. It looks like you are in such a great place. I would love to keep in touch. This is Michelle Shafer, I got married. Your family is adorable. Happy Christmas!

Chanelle & Aaron said...

I like your Christmas tree! I hope you guys have a fun and Merry little Christmas!