So after looking around at all of my options for about a month we decided to join the YMCA. Not necessarily for working out more for Brody to have something to do. I looked into just about everything...swim classes, gymnastics, soccer, basketball, preschools, etc. There is so much for a three year old to do but you cant do it until they are three. Brody just has so much pent up energy that he needs to release and he gets so bored sitting at home and playing with his toys. He tells me everyday, "Mommy I wanna go bu-bye!" So today was our first day we were able to go after getting over all of our sicknesses. I went early so Brody could get used to the play area and the caretakers before I went to my class. He did alright for his first time. He didn't love it but he was a big boy and tried his hardest not to cry. I have to say that this is so good for both of us. Brody has always been very attached to his mommy and daddy. So now is the time to start to break that before we do put him in preschool. I know it is good for him but at the same time I hate it because I know he is growing up and I love that he loves me so much. Anyways, enough about that, I went to my first spin class and Ouch! My gluteus maximus hurts!!!! It was such a good workout though. I will definitely go again. Brody got a treat for being a good boy and Brooklyn was an angel. I am excited that I have something I can do everyday now with the kids if I want. No more scrambling my brain to keep Brody busy and entertained all day lone! YEAH!!!
Saturday
My First SPIN Class!
So after looking around at all of my options for about a month we decided to join the YMCA. Not necessarily for working out more for Brody to have something to do. I looked into just about everything...swim classes, gymnastics, soccer, basketball, preschools, etc. There is so much for a three year old to do but you cant do it until they are three. Brody just has so much pent up energy that he needs to release and he gets so bored sitting at home and playing with his toys. He tells me everyday, "Mommy I wanna go bu-bye!" So today was our first day we were able to go after getting over all of our sicknesses. I went early so Brody could get used to the play area and the caretakers before I went to my class. He did alright for his first time. He didn't love it but he was a big boy and tried his hardest not to cry. I have to say that this is so good for both of us. Brody has always been very attached to his mommy and daddy. So now is the time to start to break that before we do put him in preschool. I know it is good for him but at the same time I hate it because I know he is growing up and I love that he loves me so much. Anyways, enough about that, I went to my first spin class and Ouch! My gluteus maximus hurts!!!! It was such a good workout though. I will definitely go again. Brody got a treat for being a good boy and Brooklyn was an angel. I am excited that I have something I can do everyday now with the kids if I want. No more scrambling my brain to keep Brody busy and entertained all day lone! YEAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH geez am I ever jealous! I wanna work out! As if you dont look absolutly perfect already! haha. We love you guys!
ooh,.. YMCA,.. what a great place!! I hate to be crass but when I went to my first(and last) cycling class,.. I could barely walk my croch hurt SOOO bad! (soory about the c-word!)
I'm sooo jealous! I have a gym membership to LA fitness and have already paid for a year's worth of personal training but I cannot for the life of me get Kendall to stay in the play area.I have tried everything and within 10 minutes they call me over the loud speaker and I can always hear her screaming in the background!
Good for you Cami! I need to find something that is "mine" too. I'm struggling to find that. So I get pretty bored and restless during the day. Of course there is always cleaning to do, but I need a little more variety in my day. I love those tutus also! They are darling!
Post a Comment