I decided to try another new class this week. Yesterday I went to Zumba and oh my gosh...it was so much fun. I couldn't help smiling the whole class while at the same time looking totally goofy as I tried to do the dance/workout. I am so glad other people besides the instructor looked like me. Some of the steps I couldn't do so I would just laugh at myself. It was really so much fun. If you don't know what it is there is a video on YouTube you can see for yourself. But honestly I was shocked with the workout I got. I was sweating like crazy. It works your abs and hips till they hurt. My whole body is sore. You should try it if you never have. Honestly loved it and will be going back for sure!
Wednesday
Zumba
I decided to try another new class this week. Yesterday I went to Zumba and oh my gosh...it was so much fun. I couldn't help smiling the whole class while at the same time looking totally goofy as I tried to do the dance/workout. I am so glad other people besides the instructor looked like me. Some of the steps I couldn't do so I would just laugh at myself. It was really so much fun. If you don't know what it is there is a video on YouTube you can see for yourself. But honestly I was shocked with the workout I got. I was sweating like crazy. It works your abs and hips till they hurt. My whole body is sore. You should try it if you never have. Honestly loved it and will be going back for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go!!!! I will definitely have to try it!
I doubt they have anything like this where I live but it looks like it would be so much fun!
Post a Comment