
Miss Brooklyn started eating last week. We started feeding her rice cereal to hopefully help her sleep longer at night. She was waking up about 4 or 5 times at night for two weeks and was starving every time so it was definitely time. Now she is thankfully only waking up once. I know she
isnt hungry and I need to let her cry it out to go back to sleep but when she does cry she wakes up Brody and then I am stuck with two kids up at night. Suggestions? But we are so glad she is eating food and growing up to be a very HEALTHY (i.e. chubby) baby. She loves her food and gobbles it down every night. I hope this continues and I
dont have a repeat of Brody who still
doesnt like to eat very much food I have to force him to eat.

Yum!

All smiles when we are cleaned up and done. Ready for night time bath. Good job on your first eating sweets!
1 comment:
Brody is such a cute little boy and Brooklyn is getting so big. She looks like Brody in some of those pictures. Looks like you`re getting to have some fun out there!
Post a Comment