YAY BRODY! YAY MOMMY! just wait Camree, youll find more minuets in the day once he is ready to take on the potty all the time. Thats very exciting for you guys!! as a side...I love when you post. It makes my day happier!
Hooray!!! I need him to come tell Owen that it's okay to do business #2 in the toilet, lol. We are doing better lately but still not 100%!
Ya, more business in the toilet means less money spent on diapers! Good luck!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YAY BRODY! YAY MOMMY! just wait Camree, youll find more minuets in the day once he is ready to take on the potty all the time. Thats very exciting for you guys!! as a side...I love when you post. It makes my day happier!
Hooray!!! I need him to come tell Owen that it's okay to do business #2 in the toilet, lol. We are doing better lately but still not 100%!
Ya, more business in the toilet means less money spent on diapers! Good luck!
Post a Comment