picture in you head this conversation
i just came into the room and sat down. brody is sitting next to grandma on the couch watching nothing much.
Grandma looks at brody
"Brody whatcha doin?"
"I feeding doggie!" (Brody lifted his shirt and is feeding doggie with his belly)
"Oh, okay!" grandma and me cant help but laugh since Brody is feeding his doggie kind of like mommy feeds brookie.
THE KID DOESNT MISS A BEAT! HE LOVES LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!
4 comments:
Thanks for the update! I always think of you & LOVE LOVE LOVE your posts! They make me want to be a better momma. You are one Hott momma! I had no idea you were in AZ! Don't melt!!:) Give those baby smooches from the sclaters. Im gonna email you later today or tomorrow:) so keep an eye out! haha
It's amazing how much they notice! We need to get together while you are in AZ. Let me know if something works for you guys!
Hey! Are you enjoying the heat yet? I definitely am not. Where are you guys living? If you get any good ideas to combat boredom let me know. We should get together sometime and catch up!
That's so cute!!!!
Post a Comment