Wednesday

family pictures- november 2010
















as you can see some of them are touched up, others still need it. but we are oh so happy with how they turned out. if you want to see more of John's work visit his website: www.fromallwalks.com

4 comments:

Elise said...

They turned out SO CUTE Cami!!! I love them! He caught the cutest expressions of Brooklyn and Brody! Oh I just LOVE them! I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving and you got your pictures!
Hope you have an fun Christmas!!!

Jonathan and Raechel said...

Cami these turned out way cute! What a good lookin family!

Miranda Townsend said...

Those are seriously great Cami! They're all good. I wish I could find someone to do us...it's so hard to find someone good.

Jenni said...

LOVe these pics! If I didnt know & love ya...Id hate your guts for being so stinkin drop dead gorgeous with such a darling family!! But I do..I really love ya! such fun pictures! Brooklyns little personality is so evident in the pictures! they look like such fun sweethearts!