Thursday

other things...

besides the things already mention january was busy with cami making valentines crafts, which i have no pictures of. i also received a new calling in addition to my other one...we are lucky to have the Mormon Tabernacle Choir coming to norfolk so i got put in charge of ticket sales. a lady i visit teach had a baby in december and with holiday craziness i didnt get a chance to throw her a baby shower so that was done at the end of january.
february brought another new calling teaching brody's primary class...hum that makes three callings now...a little crazy for me. i also started back to the gym since hurting my leg and i am still working on getting full motion back. it is very frustrating but i keep at it in hopes that one day i will be normal again. josh finished psychiatry and is now on family practice. brody had a dentist appointment and left with bad news of cavities. brooklyn had no cavities thank goodness. in a week i will celebrate another birthday. but this does not seem like a fun one since i will be turning 26. i guess i cant stop myself from getting older so i will have to enjoy each and every moment. besides those things we are enjoying the warmer weather this week. i cant wait till spring is fully here!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, so many comments to all of these updates! First off, bummer about your leg--I hope the recovery isn't too much longer. 3 callings? Gotta love church life in VA! Turning 26? I wish that was the age I was turning this next birthday, instead of the big one I have ahead of me! Hope you have a good one--wish I could come celebrate with you! When you coming out to AZ next, I think we will have to track you down. . .

Dave and Marie said...

I don't get onto blogger often but I'm always so happy to read your blogs. You always are so cheerful and happy and positive about your beautiful little family and all the people around you who I'm absolutely sure are grateful you are near them!!

p.s. Love LOVE the heading picture!!! I am amazed at your little mini me's!!! They look just like the two of you!!