Thursday

a great read


so in the past week this book has consumed a lot of my time. thankfully brody and brooklyn were entertained by all the family. kristin told me i had to read this book. she was right. i loved it! i cant wait for the sequel to come out. it is like hunger games and the ugly series and its own book all together. it was really good. i highly recommend it. but warning: it will consume your time. so read when you have time!

3 comments:

Adam and Lindsay said...

I am always looking for new books to read!! Thanks for posting about this one! The pics of the kids in AZ, Disneyland, and NM are all so cute! I loved seeing them!

Adam and Lindsay said...

I read the book....it is so good! I loved it! Thank you for the recommendation! Any other books you'd recommend? You've got great taste!

Tiffeny said...

Our address is:
184 Arbor Ct, Omaha, Ne 68108

Can I also have your address? Thanks! Merry Christmas!