Thursday

Cleaning on a TIGHT BUDGET!

Well, anytime I go out of town for a long time one of my favorite things to do is come home to a clean house. So the past couple of days I have been doing a lot of organizing and cleaning. However, since we are on such a tight budget, I didn't have any money left to spend for this week and I had no cleaning supplies. So I looked online for some homemade cleaning supplies (besides the usual watered down bleach) and I was pleasantly surprised at the end results. I used white vinegar and hot water for my tile floors and already used dryer sheets for the dusting and polishing of my wooden furniture. The vinegar smelled yucky but it worked. The dryer sheets worked amazing. I will definitely be using that one again. You should try it and tell me what you think. If you have any more ideas for homemade cleaning supplies that work great, let me know!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thats a great idea! When are you leaving are you going home or to Josh's parents? And are you flying alone...if so I am sorry!

Clore said...

I heard baking soda makes a great cleaner for tubs