As you can see from the title Josh and I got a night ALL TO OURSELVES!!! This was our Christmas gift from Josh's parents this year. Although I don't know how fair it was for Karen to do all the babysitting and Scott to stay home....just kidding. We know you had to work Scott. Anyways, Karen and Tyler watched the kids all night long. Josh and I got all fancied up and hit the town. We ate at an amazing seafood restaurant on the beachfront called Catch 31. Then we headed back to our hotel room for some time alone and a almost restful night sleep. (I still woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep...boohoo). It was so nice to be able to sit down at dinner and just talk to each other. We haven't done that in soooo long. We had such a wonderful time. THANK YOU Tyler and Karen for giving us this special gift.
The morning after our date night. You would think they would have a blow dryer. They didnt. Oh well. Wet hair and 28 degrees outside dont mesh!
The view from our room.
3 comments:
You look GORGEOUS! No surprise there! haha. When Rod & I had our first get away with out the kids Ill admit we struggled to find things to talk about other then how much we missed our little guys. haha. & we both were up by 5am just staring at the ceiling not sure if the other was awake. haha. We are so used to getting up with our early birds. Im so glad you & josh were able to have such a great little get away. YOu deffinitlt deserve it! a med school students wife is ABSOLUTLY an unsong HERO! haha. lots of love!
Cami,
Your last three posts (which I just saw today) have been so inspiring! What I mean is: 1. Your zumba post really makes me want to get back to the gym and HAVE FUN getting in shape! 2. Your concealer post - I have been looking for a new concealer for the last couple weeks!!! And now I found I new one to try becuase of your post...and I have a coupon for Sephora!!! 3. You always were very pretty, but you still look absoluely gorgeous and so chic!! Even if I talk all the time in the world to look gorgeous and chic it just doesn't work out...you are a natural at it! Unfortunately for Adam I think my looks have gone down since college (not that I was anything to look at in college but you know what I mean!). But you have inspired me that I need to continue to put the time and effort into being the best self I can be...for me and for my poor husband!! Just a little side note to this ridicously long blog comment...I miss you and wish we lived closer or you lived closer! I am grateful I got to know you during Freshman year and especially that we still keep in touch! Love you!
How fun!!! Ben and I just had our get away before Christmas. It definitely gives you a breath of fresh air and it helps you to get back to mommie life again!
Post a Comment