BRODY
As you read below we started potty training Brody. I am not quite sure if he is completely ready or if I just don't trust him. He made it through church yesterday without an accident but it is a slow process because not a day goes by yet that we haven't had an accident. Which of course creates more laundry...just what every mom wants right?! Besides that Brody is just loving life. He is such a happy little boy. Last night he was being so silly and Brooklyn was cracking up at him. It was so cute to watch and I have never seen her laugh so hard. It was adorable. We are still working on teaching him his numbers and letters. He loves to read books and play games with mommy and daddy. Baseball is his favorite sport this week. He loves to play catch. Last week it was Basketball. Who knows whats next?BROOKLYN
Brooklyn is six months this week. I just cant believe it. She has the cutest smile and dimples that melt your heart. She is such a good baby...now! It was not always that way. She can sit up but still falls over a lot. She loves rice cereal and sweet potatoes. And this is so weird to me she does NOT like bananas. What baby doesn't like bananas? Strange one. She also loves to read books and chew on everything. She loves her daddy so much. It is fun to watch her facial expressions when he comes home and she hears his voice. She definitely loves her daddy. We play with her every night right before bed and I tell you she is a hard one to get to laugh. I will try everything I can think up. She saves most of her laughs for her brother.JOSH
Josh is love of my life and my best friend. He is busy with his school routine. He usually has one test a week and is loving what he is learning. We are trying to figure out what to do this summer. Josh is thinking that he would like to do a competitive specialty and usually you need to do research to get into something competitive for residency. So we may be in Arizona living with Josh's family for the summer while Josh does research with an orthopedic surgeon or we may stay here and do research with and ENT doctor. Or we may just try and do research who knows where. I have come to the conclusion that we like to live on the edge of our seats in our family. You never know what to expect from us or where we will be living. Besides school, Josh just loves me. What can I say....who wouldn't?! jk! No seriously he just loves to spend time with us at home. He looks forward to everyday when he can jump in his truck and head home to see us. He is such a wonderful man and I love him with all my heart.ME
Me well, I pretty much already talked about me. I need some new recipes to try if you want to shoot them my way that would be fabulous. I love to cook, hate to clean but cant stand a messy house so I do it anyways, I am learning to love working out again but that too takes time to love, I enjoy doing crafts and my best friend Cait is amazing and teaching me all her crafting skills. So to all my family you are going to love your Christmas gifts this year! And that's about it. I guess I am pretty boring. I turn 24 on Wednesday. I know I am getting old and I am not too happy about it. I still feel like I am 20, I probably act it to. Well now I am just trying to think of things to say about myself so I will say bye now....BYE!
7 comments:
I seem to fill my time while Adam's at work with trying new recipes as well.
I recently made these, and we really like them. They kind of remind me of quiche. I've made them without the cream and they turn out pretty good that way, too.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Broccoli-Ham-Turnovers/Detail.aspx
So, I'm definitely no pro on this subject, but in my last ward we had a ton of med students that came to do internships at the Mayo clinic in Jacksonville, FL. Some of them even came back a few times. Must have been good...and if you spend anytime there, you will LOVE the ward that you are in.
check out picky palate! some great family friendly recipes my favorite are southwestern won tons and the chicken chili. YUMMY!!!! she has great deserts too! I get a kick out of her recipes. cooking is therapy for me. haha. Thanks for the update. we love you guys & I would love to get together this summer if youa re around! Rod will be in rotations so he will never be around..ill need a friend:) Last summer he was in air force officeer training...so as far as what yous hould do with your summer..Im sure some shadowing would be good, but we had to fulfill oficer school...which was hard for us all..being apart...but hey...its part of the scholarship. haha. hope your having a beautiful day!! lots of love!
Happy birthday tomorrow! 24?? man, you are old!
Happy Birthday Cami! I hope you got to have some "Cami" time. :)
happy birthday today! hope it was lovely. 24 is SO YOUNG. I'm hitting the big 2*5 in a few months and not looking forward to it. your kids are so adorable; i read your entire blog last night and loved it. you are such a positive person and fantastic mom.
Happy Birthday Cami! Wait until you turn 25 and then you'll think you're old! I am turning 25 in September! I will be half a century old! I also do not like getting older! I too did not want Jillian to get kicked off the Bachelor! The Bachelor is the only tv show I actually make time to watch and I was disappointed but I still really like Melissa so I hope he chooses her!
Post a Comment