Monday

Ready for Church




So last Sunday was a wonderful day for our family. Josh had no morning meetings so he was able to stay home with us and help me get the kids ready. Hurray! As I was doing my makeup Brooklyn was sitting in the rocking chair and Brody climbed up there with her. They were having a fun time and looked so cute so I asked Josh to snap a few pics. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

I love her little headbands! If we ever have a girl, she'll definitely wear them! Too cute.

Tiffeny said...

Thank you Cami! I really need to do this. At this moment, I have gone in a couple times to soothe Olivia because she's crying. I don't pick her up and she eventually goes back to sleep but this has got to change soon! I can't do it anymore!!! So THANK YOU! I will keep you posted. And I'm glad you like my hair. I am starting to like the bangs a little more. I felt like I was in kind of a "mommy rut" so it is nice to have a change! So what was the seahorse thing? And where could I get one? Babies R Us?