I totally feel for you. Family pictures are a LOT of work! They turned out great! Now for my secret..I did Nutrisystem for 3 months last year and just don't have time to eat so I've been able to keep it off!
Such cute family and kid pictures! We miss you here in Norfolk, but hope you are having fun in Arizona! Most importantly I hope you are enjoying having Josh back - Cade and I don't know what to do with Tyler here so much!:)
Precious Camree! I love your little family. Thanks for your sweet email. Im working on a response. just got back from a night away from the kids. Love you!
9 comments:
Your pictures turned out adorable. You guys got some really cute ones! Hope you are having so much fun in AZ!
We need to get ours done!!! your kids are very photogenic!! Very cute pics
Adorable! You have such a cute Family!!! Brookie and Brody are sooooooo stinking cute!!!!
I totally feel for you. Family pictures are a LOT of work! They turned out great! Now for my secret..I did Nutrisystem for 3 months last year and just don't have time to eat so I've been able to keep it off!
Cute!!!
really cute pics
Such cute family and kid pictures! We miss you here in Norfolk, but hope you are having fun in Arizona! Most importantly I hope you are enjoying having Josh back - Cade and I don't know what to do with Tyler here so much!:)
Precious Camree! I love your little family. Thanks for your sweet email. Im working on a response. just got back from a night away from the kids. Love you!
Cami I love the pictures! They are so cute! I think it is so fun that you get to spend your summer in Arizona! Have a great time!
Post a Comment