I am glad that you guys are having so much fun! I love Arizonia and the sun. It is probably nice to have the pool to be able to get in and cool off! Looks like fun. Kaden and Chris loved talking to you guys! Sorry I have kind of been in a down mood and was so busy trying to get thank you cookies out to people. Next time we talk though we might have a family of four augh!!! Love you guys!
Im with josh...it looks like a temple:)Your such a great mom. I love all the pictures. & i love ms. Brooklyn's little toes:) how sweet. which one of my boys can i get away with that with? haha. are you heading to washington at all this summer to see your family? whats josh up to? Im sure he knows this..but Rod says if he could have done anything differently about last summer between 1st & second he would have spent a lot of time prepping for boards. just a little hint:) Hope you are having some fun.
2 comments:
I am glad that you guys are having so much fun! I love Arizonia and the sun. It is probably nice to have the pool to be able to get in and cool off! Looks like fun. Kaden and Chris loved talking to you guys! Sorry I have kind of been in a down mood and was so busy trying to get thank you cookies out to people. Next time we talk though we might have a family of four augh!!! Love you guys!
Im with josh...it looks like a temple:)Your such a great mom. I love all the pictures. & i love ms. Brooklyn's little toes:) how sweet. which one of my boys can i get away with that with? haha. are you heading to washington at all this summer to see your family? whats josh up to? Im sure he knows this..but Rod says if he could have done anything differently about last summer between 1st & second he would have spent a lot of time prepping for boards. just a little hint:) Hope you are having some fun.
Post a Comment