
I took the kids to the Portland Temple one afternoon while we were in Washington. This is where Josh and I were married for eternity. I love LOVE love being here!!! And for some odd reason we have never brought the kids here in our visits to my parents house. The kids had so much fun asking questions about the temple and they wanted to know every detail of the day we were married.

It was such a beautiful fall day and the colors on the trees were amazing.
From the time we walked out of the temple, the pictures started with our photographer so I took the kids to each place where we took a picture. They loved imagining it and standing in the same places so mom could take a picture of them there.
The grounds were beautiful with flowers still in bloom.
My sweet little boy!
And my silly Brookie!
No comments:
Post a Comment