Wednesday

"Goodmorning Beautiful..."


...How was your night? Mine was wonderful with you by my side" Okay well she really wasn't by my side, she was in her port-a-crib in our room. But still she is beautiful. Brooklyn is such a happy baby in the morning after she wakes up.
She gives her mama lots of smiles and slobbery kisses. She coos and giggles. I have to say I hate mornings but when you wake up to a smiling baby it sure is wonderful. Brody on the other hand still hates mornings and always has.
She is my little miss Brooklyn and I love her to pieces.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Cami she is so cute! I can't wait to meet here. It is hard when the grandparents come and leave. Not only are they such a help it is just nice to have an adult around to talk to! I loook forward to it so much and then it comes and goes so fast!