Wednesday

Our Thursday Picnics

Every Thursday I load up the kids and we head to Josh's school to have lunch with daddy. I think this is Brody's favorite day of the week. He loves to go to daddy's school and knows when we are headed that direction in the car. It has become a family tradition of ours and something that I really look forward to as well. A couple of weeks ago we were driving around looking at apartments for next year and we came across this quaint little park. It was such a beautiful day and it is so peaceful in this area of the city that we decided to have lunch there. Now we go back every week. A picture of the park and the English garden.
Josh and Brody on the chain.
Brody loves to walk the chain like a tight rope and he always wants Josh to help him do it as soon as we get there.
My cute little boy and my amazing husband.
Say "cheese"

No comments: