Grandma Bingham just left yesterday morning for her stay with me after Brooklyn was born and now I am back to doing it on my own. Boo Hoo! I never realized how hard it would be to have two. They both need my attention at the same time. I feel so conflicted sometimes because I want to give both of them my undivided attention and energy but I cant.
While she was here she helped me with the kids so much and it was so nice to be able to take time with each of them and not feel like I am a bad mom. I was also able to take time for myself...very much needed.
I really couldn't have asked for a better mother in law. I am so blessed to have her in my life and she has taught me a lot. Karen--thank you for coming and spending a week with me. You will never know how much it meant to me.
Thank you for being an amazing grandmother to my children and for all you do to spoil them and love them. They love you so much and will miss you a ton. Brody already does. Thank you again for a wonderful week. We love you Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment