Monday

The passing of Jacom Larson

This last week Josh had a cousin that passed away. He was 30 years old and died of cancer. He left behind his wife and their little boy Hayden. The funeral was this last Saturday close to D.C. So Josh and I loaded up the kids early Saturday morning to make the drive up there. The funeral was beautiful and the spirit was very strong. It was hard to see the family's sorrow in losing a brother, son, and husband. I couldn't even imagine. When I think of it and how his wife must feel it brings tears to my eyes. After the funeral we headed back down to Virginia Beach. Josh's sister Jamie and her husband Chris followed us home and stayed the weekend with us. It was fun having them here. We really have never spent time together just the four of us and it was really fun. I got to know both Jamie and Chris better and Brody had so much fun getting to know his Aunt and Uncle. It was a bitter sweet weekend for the family.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Tell Josh we are sorry for his loss. My Cousin lost her husband from cancer last year she was left with two really young children. I know she still deeply grieves and it has been a couple years. It is so hard I also can't imagine how that would be. I hope that she is doing okay...