Tuesday
The Joy of Kids!
Here are some random pics of the kids that I took awhile ago and haven't posted yet.
Josh and I were cleaning up dinner one night and we looked back to see Brody doing this...I guess I can't get upset because who did he learn it from (guilty me). Who did I learn it from (my dad). So I can blame him in a sense. Oh well, this made us smile.
Brooklyn is in such a bad habit of sleeping that most days she gets overtired and overstimulated and she plumps down at the end of the night into exhaustion.
Late night snack before bed. What better treat than Cap'n Crunch!
Brooklyn is such a strong girl. Here she is standing. I love the face she makes every time she does this. Its as if she is saying, "Wow, look at me!" She is so excited for herself to discover it and I am so excited for her.
"Okay mommy, too much! My legs are starting to hurt."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need contact info from you... My email is ashtmarie@gmail.com and I need a telephone number and an address and well that will do for now.:) and then well once i get a phone number then i can call you and ask you all the questions that I have for you!!! love you!!! your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment