
Thursday
Another Photo Shoot
I cant help myself...my baby is just too stinkin cute! I love dressing her up in her clothes and these are her first pair of baby jeans. I love jeans and on babies they are just a million times more adorable. Brooklyn had her 2 month yesterday and weighs 11 lbs. 7.5 oz. She had a hard time with the shots and needed lots of extra lovin yesterday and today. She has turned into a much better baby and is sleeping A LOT better. Thank goodness for Josh and Brody. I am sure they were sick of dealing with a cranky wife and mom. Brooklyn's favorite time of day is still her bath time right before bed. Her eyes seem to be staying blue (lucky girl)! Her hair seems to be lightening up a bit. Maybe she will end up being a blond who knows. She's got the cutest chunky cheeks and is getting more and more personality every day. As you can see in the last two photos she is also figuring out what her body does. Her tongue is her new fascination. Enjoy the pics!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is so adorable! I hope you are all doing well. We miss seeing you all!
Brooklyn is so cute! I love baby jeans as well- makes them look like little people! Glad to hear things are going good!
I love the sweater and jeans, she is too cute in them! Those baby clothes are just hard to resist in the stores, I'm going to have to restrain myself when that time comes for us!
Cammee,
It's Kathryn... used to be Bonewell! How are you? You and your family are ADORABLE! I can't believe how cute your baby is! Everytime I see your mom I ask all about you! I'm sooo glad I found your blog. Keep In Touch
Post a Comment