Tuesday

Conference Weekend

First of all I want to say I am so grateful for the Internet that made it possible to watch conference at home instead of battling my children at the stake center. Thank goodness (this is me sighing in relief!) Second of all I wanted to say that I loved conference and I feel so rejuvenated by it. Having kids of course makes it hard to listen so I am anxious to go back and listen to it again on CD and read the Ensign when it comes.

Brookie having "tummy time" with mommy in between sessions. She is such at cutie patootie. I love to kiss those chubby little checks. hehe!

Brody and mommy drew pictures to keep him occupied so mommy could listen. I drew him a picture of our family. Here Josh is in his doctor scrubs with a stethoscope. Me with the diaper bag and pearls that I dream on having one day (hint to Josh). Brody with his baseball and glove. He loves to play catch. And Brooklyn with her pacifier that mom is hoping (forcing) her to get used to.

On Saturday morning, Josh was unable to be with us so I put on conference on the computer screen, grabbed a bunch of pillows and told Brody that we were going to listen to the prophets. He just loved the pillows and blankets spread out all over the floor as well as the picnics we had. Well I had to run upstairs to put Brooklyn in bed and when I came back down they were saying the opening prayer. Brody was like this when I walked in the room. Children are sometimes so innocent and teach their parents valuable lessons.


Brody loves to hold his sister and he wants me to take a picture of them every time he holds her. It is cute.


I think Brody's favorite part of conference was the primary choir. He loved to watch them sing and stood in front of the computer screen the whole time.


The aftermath of Hurricane Conference. It is so fun to just be at home in our pj's, watching conference together as a fam.


Another pic of Brookie.


2 comments:

Jenni said...

I love this post...so full of pictures! Yay! YOu Binghams are so darling! But HEY! I feel jipped no makeover pictures to be had? I bet you looked just great! What a fun timeout for you! Glad confrence weekend was fun! We love you guys!

Lindsay said...

Hey Cami,

I loved Conference too! It was just what I needed...Do you know that the temple they announced in Kansas City is going to be just 5 minutes from my house!!!! I can't believe it!!! What a huge blessing to have a temple so close! I love that picture of Brody praying...You guys must be doing such a good job teaching him the gospel if he did that all on his own!! I hope I can teach my kids half as well as you can!!!