Tuesday

Grandma is here...so its time to PLAY!

Grandma Bingham came on Sunday afternoon. Hurray! Brody was so excited to go to the airport and pick her up. He just wished his Grandpa and uncle Tyler were there too. We told him that Grandpa is coming later this week and uncle Tyler wished he could come but he has to be "macho runner" right now. So yesterday I scheduled a makeover at Lancome and Grandma watched Brody while I did that. It was fun to get a make over but I forgot how much I hate it at the same time. I hate feeling like I am wearing a ton of make up and that is what I felt like all day long. I was so glad to get it off my face. After that we headed to Costco for some much needed toilet paper, paper towels, diapers, etc. Last night we watched "Baby Mama." Super cute movie with really funny parts. Today we didn't have any plans and Grandma wanted to go to the Beach so off we went. Since it is only five minutes from the house it didn't take long to get there but it was chilly with the wind blowing. The sun kept us somewhat warm. Mommy didn't plan very good with coats so we didn't stay too long. Here is my little man in the sun.

Grandma and Brody walked up the beach for awhile while I went back to the car to get the camera which I forgot. They picked up rocks along the way and Brody carried them around in his pockets.










I love my little boy so much. I love his long hair blowing in the wind too.























Grandma and Brody together. Brody loves to play with her all day long.

4 comments:

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

You have the cutest kids ever!! Thanks for posting so many fun pics. I love seeing them. Miss you like crazy. Love ya!

Sarah said...

Oh cam...you are the sweetest! i can't believe you sent me a present! The dress is adorable, of coarse it would be, you're so cute. I wish she could wear it right now...I can't wait till next year! I can't believe you're so close to the beach! Anyway...you still haven't given me your address missy! I asked for it right? If not I'm asking now!

Josh Farnsworth said...

Hey Camster,
We're really excited to come visit you 4 next week. Laura keeps saying how excited she is to see you.
Josh

Caitlyn said...

HEY doll, just wanted to say thanks for having us over today! It was way fun, I'm so glad were in this adventure together! Your baby is beautful. Have fun with your family, call me when they leave! If it works out for you, we should do lunch Thursday.